-
April 19th, 2006, 12:02 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Actually, I use both--I've been given to understand that steaming adds moisture (always a good thing), and the curling iron/straightener has been much more effective for me on those fuzzy-wuzzy ends.
If the hair isn't still damp from the steaming, I mist a bit before straightening; and if the ends still seem a bit dry, I rub in just a drop or so of a leave-in shine product before I straighten.
(According to Molly-Girl, any shine product will do--I use Redken "Glass" which was kind of expensive, but will last me about 10 years--there are cheaper brands for those who are more cost-conscious and less ga-ga over investing in doll maintenance) [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks